- Bank of the Ozarks Named Best Bank in North Carolina by MONEY Magazine
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Bank of the Ozarks has been selected by MONEY magazine as the best bank in North Carolina for 2017 according to the magazine’s annual Best Banks in America. ... ...
Business Wire. Mon, 6 Nov 2017 16:08:00 UTC.
- After mass turnout, can protests turn into political impact?
DENVER (AP) — Deb Szeman, a self-described "homebody," had never participated in a demonstration before hopping on an overnight bus from her home in Charlotte, North Carolina, to attend the women's march on Washington.
Yahoo. Sun, 22 Jan 2017 17:10:15 -0500.
- WWE Monday Night Raw Live Results: Winners, Analysis, Reaction And Highlights From November 28
Check out all of the results of Monday Night Raw in Charlotte, North Carolina.
By Brian Mazique, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 28 Nov 2016 19:26:00 -0500.
- Five Ways To Keep Ratings, Attendance Up At NFL Games
CHARLOTTE, NC - NOVEMBER 17: Cam Newton #1 of the Carolina Panthers throws a pass against the New Orleans Saints in the third quarter during the game at Bank of America Stadium on November 17, 2016 in Charlotte, North Carolina. ...
By Leigh Steinberg, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 17 Nov 2016 18:13:00 -0500.
- Charlotte Police Release Two Videos of Fatal Shooting
Videos released Saturday by police in Charlotte, North Carolina, show a deadly confrontation between police and Keith Lamont Scott, a black man who was shot to death Tuesday, triggering riots in the city. ...
Voice of America. Sat, 24 Sep 2016 14:49:28 -0400.
- More Protests in Charlotte After Wife of Police Shooting Victim Releases Video From Scene
The police chief of the southeastern U.S. city of Charlotte, North Carolina, said Friday the video police recorded during the fatal shooting of an African-American man will eventually be released. ...
Voice of America. Fri, 23 Sep 2016 22:22:23 -0400.
- How Do You Reconstruct Lost Choreography?
Kim Jones of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte is using Paul Taylor’s notes and archival images to restage a dance from the 1960s.
Michael J. Solender. New York Times. Fri, 26 Aug 2016 16:51:20 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- Press Gaggle by Press Secretary Josh Earnest en route Charlotte, NC, 8/26/2014
Aboard Air Force One En Route Charlotte, North Carolina 10:44 A.M. EDT MR. ...
The White House. The White House. Tue, 26 Aug 2014 21:24:00 +0000.
- Remarks by the President to the American Legion National Convention
Charlotte Convention Center Charlotte, North Carolina 12:07 P.M. ...
The White House. The White House. Tue, 26 Aug 2014 17:51:00 +0000.
Charlotte, North Carolina Skyline
For more news and information resources about the city of Charlotte, North Carolina, please visit this
Select one of the above menu options
to display an interactive city map here.
Charlotte, North Carolina is located at about 35.23 degrees North (latitude) and 80.84 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © 2012-2017 Local-News.us.
All rights reserved. About Us
Charlotte, North Carolina News