- Battelle Team Wins $23 million in Contract Awards for Microelectronics Security from U.S. Department of Defense
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Battelle will continue its work to help the nation keep counterfeit and untrustworthy integrated circuits and embedded systems out of the military supply chain. ... ...
Business Wire. Wed, 6 Dec 2017 18:47:00 UTC.
- Happy Birthday, Colo! World's Oldest Gorilla Celebrates 60th
The first gorilla born in human care turned 60 today (Dec. 22) at her home in the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium in Ohio. ...
Yahoo. Thu, 22 Dec 2016 11:16:00 -0500.
- Astronaut and Senator John Glenn Eulogized as American Archetype
Former astronaut and U.S. Senator John Glenn "defined what it meant to be an American," Vice President Joe Biden said Saturday during a memorial service for Glenn in Columbus, Ohio. ...
Voice of America. Sat, 17 Dec 2016 08:34:04 -0500.
- Transportation Secretary Foxx On Why Columbus, Ohio Won The DOT's $40 Million Smart City Challenge
Columbus, Ohio claimed the $40 million U.S. DOT Smart City Challenge by securing private sector funding and focusing on how connected transportation can serve business and the community.
By Doug Newcomb. Forbes. Fri, 24 Jun 2016 22:45:00 GMT.
- 5 Ways Millennials Can Avoid Boomer Mistakes
One of 2015’s biggest hits came from Twenty One Pilots, an alternative hip-hop duo from Columbus, Ohio that kind of defies genre definition. ...
By Paul Wannemacher. Forbes. Sun, 5 Jun 2016 14:00:00 GMT.
Columbus, Ohio State Capitol
For more news and information resources about the city of Columbus, Ohio, please visit this
Select one of the above menu options
to display an interactive city map here.
Columbus, Ohio is located at about 39.96 degrees North (latitude) and 83.01 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © 2012-2017 Local-News.us.
All rights reserved. About Us
Columbus, Ohio News