Local News Examples
- Sadiq Khan warns of Brexit 'lost decade'
The London mayor says a hard Brexit could cost the UK 500,000 jobs and £50bn in lost investment.
BBC News. Thu, 11 Jan 2018 11:41:47 GMT.
- Official Award Of MLS Miami Expansion Team For David Beckham-Led Group Could Come Early In 2018
It is coming up for 4 years since David Beckham, Don Garber and local politicians announced that Miami was going to get an MLS team. ...
By Bobby Mcmahon, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 15 Dec 2017 06:22:00 -0500.
- TCL P series Roku TV (2017) review - CNET
The TCL P series offers local dimming and high dynamic range for one of the best LCD pictures around. Add Roku smarts and a low price for a killer combination.
David Katzmaier. CNET. Fri, 08 Dec 2017 22:56:12 +0000.
- Paris to Get Rid of Gas and Diesel Cars by 2030
Paris will eradicate gas- and diesel-powered vehicles from the city by 2030, reports Reuters. Like many cities around the world, Paris has imposed strict regulations on vehicles to curb pollution in recent years. ...
Kelly Pleskot. Motor Trend. Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:45:18 +0000.
- UPDATED: 2,000 City Leaders to Gather in Washington for National League of Cities' 2017 Congressional City Conference
WASHINGTON, March 11, 2017 -- The National League of Cities' (NLC) annual Congressional City Conference will gather 2,000 local elected leaders and city staff in Washington March 11 –15. ...
PR Newswire. Sat, 11 Mar 2017 11:59:00 EST.
- The Hartford Home Fire Index Identifies 100 U.S. Cities With Highest Fire Risk
HARTFORD, Conn. - The Hartford released its ranking of the 100 U.S. cities with the highest home fire risk. ...
Business Wire. Thu, 9 Mar 2017 13:30:00 UTC.
- Fairview gains heft in Twin Cities with HealthEast merger
Fairview Health Services, which operates the University of Minnesota Medical Center among its seven hospitals, has agreed to merge with four-hospital HealthEast. The combined system will have annual revenue of about $5 billion.
Modern Healthcare. Thu, 9 Mar 2017 10:57:46 EST.
- Uber prohibits use of 'Greyball' technology to evade authorities
Uber Technologies prohibited the use of its so-called "Greyball" technology to target regulators, ending a program that had been critical in helping Uber evade authorities in cities where the service has been banned.
AutoNews.com. Wed, 8 Mar 2017 20:21:42 EST. Subscription required.
- Child Labor Rising Sharply in India's Cities, Report Says
Urban India is employing an increasing number of children — many under 9 years old — in producing everything from pickles to fireworks, working in tourism and laboring on building sites, a U.N. ...
Voice of America. Wed, 08 Mar 2017 18:44:43 -0500.
Newspaper Entitled "Local News"
Copyright © 2012-2017 Local-News.us.
All rights reserved. About Us
Local News Examples - Local Journalism Samples