- Nashville Health Care Council Hosts Panel Discussion on Pharma/Provider Collaborations in Health Care
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Yesterday, the Nashville Health Care Council hosted a panel discussion on collaborations between the pharmaceutical and health care provider sectors.
Business Wire. Tue, 14 Nov 2017 15:17:00 UTC.
- Nashville mayor's son dies of apparent overdose
The mayor of Nashville says her only child, a 22-year-old son, has died from an unspecified drug overdose.
BBC News. Mon, 31 Jul 2017 13:47:31 GMT.
- Humana And Oscar Partner To Sell Health Plans To Small Businesses
Oscar Health and Humana are partnering to sell health insurance to small businesses in the Nashville area.
By Bruce Japsen, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 12 Jul 2017 08:31:00 -0400.
- How This CEO Builds Community Through Unconditional Love
Michael Brody-Waite is the CEO of the Nashville Entrepreneur Center, a role that came after a struggle with addiction and subsequent recovery that has ignited a passion to bring unconditional love and community to the workplace.
By Tori Utley, Under 30. Forbes. Fri, 30 Jun 2017 16:09:00 -0400.
- Predators back up Subban's guarantee with emphatic Game 3 win
P.K. Subban and his Nashville Predators made good on the defenceman's bold guarantee that the upstart Predators would bounce back to win Game 3 of the Stanley Cup final in the boisterous and friendly confines of Bridgestone Arena.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sun, 4 Jun 2017 00:21:57 EDT.
- Hockey Night in Canada: Penguins vs. Predators, Game 3
The Nashville Predators host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup final on Hockey Night in Canada. Watch coverage on Saturday at 8 p.m. ET with our free live stream on the CBC Sports app or tune in to CBC-TV.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sat, 27 May 2017 13:28:54 EDT.
- Singer Angaleena Presley Brings Her Truth to Nashville
Country singer Angaleena Presley takes on Nashville in her new CD Wrangled.
Voice of America. Tue, 23 May 2017 20:38:02 -0400.
- Vinyl Record Manufacturer in Nashville Is Said to Be Expanding
It was reported in The Nashville Scene and Billboard that the United Record Pressing plant will expand to a new facility.
Ryan Burleson. New York Times. Sun, 25 Dec 2016 22:56:03 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- What You Get: $750,000 Homes in New Hampshire, Tennessee and New Mexico
A 1792 farmhouse in Marlborough, N.H., a cottage in Nashville and an adobe in Albuquerque.
Mike Powell. New York Times. Wed, 23 Nov 2016 14:01:29 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
Nashville City Hall
For more news and information resources about the city of Nashville, Tennessee, please visit this
Select one of the above menu options
to display an interactive city map here.
Nashville, Tennessee is located at about 36.17 degrees North (latitude) and 86.78 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © 2012-2017 Local-News.us.
All rights reserved. About Us
Nashville, Tennessee News