Chicago Weather News
Current Weather Conditions in Chicago, IL
Currently, on October 17th 2021,
the temperature in Chicago is 61°F,
the relative humidity is 39%,
and the RealFeel® temperature is 68°F.
Wind is blowing from the west at 4.6 miles/hour —
gusting to 9.9 miles/hour.
The barometric pressure is 30.14 inches of mercury and steady.
During the past 24 hours, precipitation has totaled 0 inches,
and the temperature has ranged from a
low of 46°F
to a high of 61°F.
61°F - Sunny
RealFeel is a registered trademark of Accuweather, Inc.
Recent Chicago News Articles
- DJ Khaled's CBD skincare pop-up is staying longer in Chicago
GRAMMY Award-winning artist and wellness guru DJ Khaled is bringing his CBD-infused skincare to fans with GROOMED x BLESSWELL Chicago.
Wls. ABC News. Sun, 17 Oct 2021 15:23:34 +0000.
- Chicago museum fires all of it's mostly White female, financially well-off docents for lack of diversity
The Art Institute of Chicago fired all of its trained volunteers and guides last month, who were mostly older White women, in order to diversify its team.
Emma Colton. Fox News. Sun, 17 Oct 2021 15:08:38 GMT.
- Runway Latinx features local, international Latin designers in Chicago
This is the 13th year Runway Latinx will present its fashion show featuring Latin Designers in Chicago.
Wls. ABC News. Sun, 17 Oct 2021 13:49:57 +0000.
- Ex-Sparks star Candace Parker fires up hometown fans as Sky close in on WNBA title
Former Sparks star Candace Parker joined the Sky during the offseason with the goal of bringing home a championship. She is one win away from a title and has Chicago roaring.
Thuc Nhi Nguyen. Los Angeles Times. Sat, 16 Oct 2021 22:22:12 GMT.
- Days off curtailed for Chicago police officers ahead of potential vaccination reporting mandate showdown
Days off curtailed for Chicago police officers ahead of potential vaccination reporting mandate showdown.
Alice Yin, Jeremy Gorner. Chicago Tribune. Sat, 16 Oct 2021 19:24:56 +0000.
- Man fatally wounded leaving gas station on Far South Side among at least 6 shot since Friday evening, cops say
A 29-year-old man was fatally shot walking out of a gas station in the Roseland neighborhood Saturday morning. He was among six people wounded in shootings since Friday evening, Chicago police said.
Deanese Williams-harris. Chicago Tribune. Sat, 16 Oct 2021 15:09:52 +0000.
- Chicago's Mayor and a Police Union Clash Over Vaccinations
The city filed a complaint against the Fraternal Order of Police in Chicago on Friday, arguing that it was threatening an illegal strike.
Julie Bosman. New York Times. Sat, 16 Oct 2021 03:31:03 +0000.
- Hughes scores 2, lifts Devils past Blackhawks in OT
Jack Hughes scored his second goal of the game less than a minute into overtime and the New Jersey Devils beat the Chicago Blackhawks 4-3 after blowing a late two-goal lead on Friday night.
Fox News. Sat, 16 Oct 2021 03:21:44 GMT.
- Chicago faces COVID vaccine showdown with police union
Chicago police officers are resisting COVID-19 vaccine mandates, potentially leaving their departments under-staffed as crime increases. Charlie De Mar takes a look.
CBS News. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 20:22:57 -0400.
- Chicago police union boss urges officers to defy COVID vaccine mandate
The union head said half of the workforce could not show up to work if they are punished for not complying.
CBS News. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 20:11:39 -0400.
- 'I needed to grow': Why Candace Parker took a chance on a Chicago homecoming
Candace Parker had it all in LA, but something told her to embrace change. After consulting NBA royalty, she's back on the verge of WNBA glory in Chicago.
ESPN. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 19:02:49 EST.
- Cubs hire Cleveland's Hawkins to serve as GM
The Cubs have hired Carter Hawkins as their new general manager. Hawkins joins Chicago after 14 seasons with Cleveland in various roles, including assistant general manager.
ESPN. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 13:33:40 EST.
- Scooters are returning to Chicago, with new tech to keep them off sidewalks
After testing electric scooters on city streets during two pilot programs, Chicago now finally has a long-term plan for e-scooters.
Jim Dallke. American City Business Journals. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 16:40:13 +0000.
- Chicago cops could walk off the job TODAY as Mayor Lightfoot's vaccine status deadline looms
Lightfoot recently mandated that all civic employees, including 13,000 Chicago police officers, get vaccinated and report their status to the city by today, or face unpaid leave.
Daily Mail. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 16:30:48 GMT.
- Chicago sues police union over refusal to comply with vaccine mandate
Chicago's city government on Thursday sued Chicago Fraternal Order of Police President John Catanzara over actions related to a new vaccine mandate.Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) said in ...
Sarakshi Rai. The Hill. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 16:24:38 +0000.
Chicago City Hall
For more information and news about the city of Chicago, Illinois, please visit these resources:
Chicago, Illinois is located at about 41.87 degrees North (latitude) and 87.64 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © 2021 Zeducorp.
All rights reserved. About Us
Chicago, Illinois News