Chicago Weather News
Current Weather Conditions in Chicago, IL
Currently, on May 18th 2021,
the temperature in Chicago is 57°F,
the relative humidity is 90%,
and the RealFeel® temperature is 62°F.
Wind is blowing from the east-southeast at 2.9 miles/hour —
gusting to 7.2 miles/hour.
The barometric pressure is 30.21 inches of mercury and steady.
During the past 24 hours, precipitation has totaled 0.01 inches,
and the temperature has ranged from a
low of 55°F
to a high of 64°F.
57°F - Mostly cloudy
RealFeel is a registered trademark of Accuweather, Inc.
Recent Chicago News Articles
- Lightfoot has named interim leader for Chicago civilian police watchdog agency, official says
Andrea Kersten previously served as a top official for the agency under the leadership of Sydney Roberts, who resigned as the head of COPA last week.
Jeremy Gorner. Chicago Tribune. Tue, 18 May 2021 02:59:24 +0000.
- Man charged with shooting 2 Chicago police officers in Lawndale
A 45-year-old man is accused of shooting two police officers Sunday morning in Lawndale on the West Side.
Sun-times Media Wire. ABC News. Tue, 18 May 2021 02:59:10 +0000.
- Off-duty Chicago police officer killed in Arlington Heights crash after SUV flies off roadway
An off-duty Chicago police officer was killed after Arlington Heights police said the SUV he was driving left the roadway and crashed through three yards Monday morning.
Wls. ABC News. Tue, 18 May 2021 02:00:07 +0000.
- Man, 45, charged with attempted murder after 2 Chicago police officers shot
A 45-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder after two Chicago police officers were shot and injured Sunday morning.
Sarah Freishtat. Chicago Tribune. Tue, 18 May 2021 00:19:16 +0000.
- Chicago primary health care network to open center in Albuquerque
Division President Lindsay Arnold Sugden said the density of the Medicare-eligible population nearby and a lack of primary care access factored into the decision to expand into Albuquerque.
Ron Davis. American City Business Journals. Mon, 17 May 2021 22:45:41 +0000.
- Logistics company chooses Chicago as central hub, opens Fulton Market office
Elite Transit Solutions is making Chicago its new central hub with an office at 600 W. Fulton Market St.
Katherine Davis. American City Business Journals. Mon, 17 May 2021 20:07:08 +0000.
- Still with the Cubs, Bryant back to his slugging ways
Whatever the future holds, Kris Bryant is giving the Chicago Cubs plenty of production so far in 2021.
Fox News. Mon, 17 May 2021 19:30:59 GMT.
- Chicago Bulls Have 20.3% Chance Of Keeping 2021 1st-Round Pick After Missing Play-In Tournament
The Chicago Bulls finished the 2020-21 season 31-41 and missed the play-in tournament, and they now have a 20.3% chance of keeping their first-round pick.
By Jason Patt, Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 16 May 2021 23:59:10 -0400.
- Chicago shootings: 44 people shot, 5 killed in weekend violence across city
- Chicago police officers released from hospital after being wounded during shooting
Video shared by the Chicago Police Department shows the officers being brought out by hospital staff, where they were greeted with a salute from about 50 of their coworkers.
Lucas Manfredi. Fox News. Mon, 17 May 2021 02:27:50 GMT.
- Immersive Van Gogh exhibit thrives in Chicago
The Immersive Van Gogh exhibit in Chicago is quickly becoming the city's main attraction. The exhibit has been a hit everywhere it has traveled, even amid the pandemic. Adriana Diaz has more.
CBS News. Sat, 15 May 2021 20:56:56 -0400.
- Big collision sends Dozier to IL; Abreu day-to-day
Chicago White Sox first baseman Jose Abreu and Kansas City Royals third baseman Hunter Dozier both left Game 1 of Friday's doubleheader after they collided in the second inning.
ESPN. Fri, 14 May 2021 22:44:22 EST.
- Chicago cat makes death-defying leap from fifth floor of burning building before calmly walking away
A video posted to social media by Chicago Fire Media on Thursday shows smoke coming from the window of an apartment in Chicago before a cat leaps to safety.
Daily Mail. Fri, 14 May 2021 15:35:52 +0100.
- Chicago Cubs And Chicago White Sox Announce Capacity Increases
Beginning on May 24, more baseball fans in Chicago will be able to see a game in person.
By Jared Wyllys, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 13 May 2021 13:47:51 -0400.
- W.N.B.A. Preview: The Mystics Get Their Stars Back in the East
Also: Much has changed for the Atlanta Dream since last season, and Candace Parker brings championship hopes to the Chicago Sky.
The New York Times. New York Times. Thu, 13 May 2021 14:14:01 +0000.
Chicago City Hall
For more information and news about the city of Chicago, Illinois, please visit these resources:
Chicago, Illinois is located at about 41.87 degrees North (latitude) and 87.64 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © Zeducorp.
All rights reserved. About Us
Chicago, Illinois News