Columbus Weather News
Current Weather Conditions in Columbus, OH
Currently, on November 26th 2020,
the temperature in Columbus is 53°F,
the relative humidity is 91%,
and the RealFeel® temperature is 46°F.
Wind is blowing from the southwest at 7.7 miles/hour —
gusting to 15.5 miles/hour.
The barometric pressure is 29.83 inches of mercury and rising.
During the past 24 hours, precipitation has totaled 1.17 inches,
and the temperature has ranged from a
low of 37°F
to a high of 53°F.
53°F - Cloudy
RealFeel is a registered trademark of Accuweather, Inc.
Recent Columbus News Articles
- President Donald Trump scores crucial win in Ohio again
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - President Donald Trump has again carried Ohio, historically a must-win state for Republicans. No Republican has reached the White House without carrying Ohio. The last Democrat to do so was John F. ...
Dan Sewell and Julie Carr Smyth. Washington Times. Wed, 04 Nov 2020 02:04:36 -0500.
- Some fans choosing to stay home for Husker season opener
The game starts at 11 a.m. versus Ohio State in Columbus
KETV - Omaha, Nebraska. Fri, 23 Oct 2020 23:24:00 GMT.
- 91-year-old coronavirus survivor paints whimsical watercolors every day of the pandemic
Bonnie Bowen of Columbus, Ohio, was challenged by her daughter Betsy Hampton to paint daily pictures and post them on Facebook.
Daily Mail. Fri, 23 Oct 2020 17:34:01 GMT.
- John Becker, Ohio Republican, demands criminal charges for Gov. Mike DeWine over coronavirus orders
COLUMBUS, Ohio — A conservative lawmaker took his frustration over Ohio's coronavirus public health orders to a new level Monday by demanding that criminal charges be filed against fellow Republican Gov. Mike DeWine. Rep. ...
Andrew Welsh-huggins. Washington Times. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 16:55:14 -0400.
- MS-13 gang member admits his role in three murders
Pedro Alfonso Osorio-Flores, of Columbus, Ohio, pleaded guilty on Monday to conspiracy to commit racketeering in connection to three MS-13 murders that took place between 2015 and 2016
Daily Mail. Fri, 25 Sep 2020 16:22:37 GMT.
- City Council OKs employer penalties for ’wage theft,’ and more tax breaks
Columbus City Council approved legislation that tells companies the city won’t do business with them if they don’t fairly pay their workers.
Mark Ferenchik. Columbus Dispatch. Mon, 21 Sep 2020 20:33:53 EST.
- Franklin County, Columbus team up to help nonprofits through COVID-19 pandemic
The county developed the Resiliency Grants in partnership with the city of Columbus. ...
Earl Hopkins The Columbus Dispatch Usa Today Network. Columbus Dispatch. Mon, 21 Sep 2020 02:54:55 EST.
- Ohio State defensive lineman shot in the face, in stable condition
Ohio State defensive tackle Haskell Garrett was reportedly shot in the face on Sunday morning and was taken to the hospital, according to Columbus police.
Daniel Canova. Fox News. Sun, 30 Aug 2020 21:06:51 GMT.
- Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine tests positive for COVID-19 ahead of planned meeting with President Trump
His office said the 73-year-old DeWine had no symptoms but was returning to Columbus.
Ap. ABC News. Thu, 06 Aug 2020 21:29:39 +0000.
- 75 years since Hiroshima: Pilot of the plane that dropped the atomic bomb lived in Columbus
Early in the morning of Aug. 6, 1945, the B-29 Superfortress bomber "Enola Gay," piloted by Col. Paul W. ...
Jeff Suess/cincinnati Enquirer. Columbus Dispatch. Thu, 06 Aug 2020 10:01:41 EST.
Columbus, Ohio State Capitol
For more information and news about the city of Columbus, Ohio, please visit these resources:
Columbus, Ohio is located at about 39.96 degrees North (latitude) and 83.01 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © Zeducorp.
All rights reserved. About Us
Columbus, Ohio News