Denver Weather News
Current Weather Conditions in Denver, CO
Currently, on November 26th 2020,
the temperature in Denver is 31°F,
the relative humidity is 85%,
and the RealFeel® temperature is 34°F.
Wind is blowing from the south-southeast at 1.7 miles/hour —
gusting to 2.8 miles/hour.
The barometric pressure is 29.9 inches of mercury and rising.
During the past 24 hours, precipitation has totaled 0 inches,
and the temperature has ranged from a
low of 27°F
to a high of 52°F.
31°F - Clear
RealFeel is a registered trademark of Accuweather, Inc.
Recent Denver News Articles
- Denver mayor jets to Mississippi to celebrate Thanksgiving after telling residents to stay home
A spokesperson for Democrat Mayor Michael Hancock admitted the politician was flying to Mississippi to celebrate Thanksgiving at his daughter's house.
Daily Mail. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 04:02:49 GMT.
- Hours after asking residents to stay home, Denver mayor flys out of state for Thanksgiving holiday
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock is flying to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his daughter and wife, according to his office.
KETV - Omaha, Nebraska. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 00:24:00 GMT.
- Denver Film Festival leaders 'thrilled' with results of first online-only event
Ticket sales were down compared to previous years, but sponsor cash was up.
Ed Sealover. American City Business Journals. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 18:32:12 +0000.
- 2020 Denver-Area Airline Cargo Carriers Serving DIA
Information on The List was obtained from Denver International Airport reports and Denver Business Journal research.
American City Business Journals. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 16:55:17 +0000.
- Denver Nuggets Roster Now Complete, But After Losing Jerami Grant, A Little Less Whole
The Nuggets' roster is now complete with 17 players. ...
By Joel Rush, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 24 Nov 2020 12:38:06 -0500.
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa benched for Ryan Fitzpatrick in 20-13 loss to Broncos
The Miami Dolphins brought in quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick hoping for some magic, but they fell just short in their 20-13 loss to the Denver Broncos on Sunday afternoon, putting an end to their five-game winning streak.
Daniel Canova. Fox News. Mon, 23 Nov 2020 03:38:16 GMT.
- Charlotte Hornets, Detroit Pistons, Denver Nuggets Biggest Losers In First 24 Hours Of NBA Free Agency
The Charlotte Hornets, Detroit Pistons and Denver Nuggets are the three biggest losers in the first 24 hours of NBA free agency.
By Shlomo Sprung, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 21 Nov 2020 19:18:32 -0500.
- Denver mayor pleads with residents: "Please stay home"
Fifteen Colorado counties have now moved to "Level Red" due to a surge of COVID-19 cases.
CBS News. Fri, 20 Nov 2020 13:15:00 -0500.
- Mystery arson that killed 5 members of Senegalese family still unsolved
Denver Police have gone three months with no arrests and few good leads.
ABC News. Tue, 10 Nov 2020 19:04:34 -0500.
- Japanese lunar lander start-up ispace to open US office in Denver
Japanese lunar exploration start-up ispace on Monday announced plans to expand operations in the United States.
CNBC. Tue, 10 Nov 2020 13:38:18 GMT.
Denver City Hall
For more information and news about the city of Denver, Colorado, please visit these resources:
Denver, Colorado is located at about 39.75 degrees North (latitude) and 105.00 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © Zeducorp.
All rights reserved. About Us
Denver, Colorado News