Detroit Weather News
Current Weather Conditions in Detroit, MI
Currently, on November 26th 2020,
the temperature in Detroit is 48°F,
the relative humidity is 100%,
and the RealFeel® temperature is 46°F.
Wind is blowing from the west-southwest at 2.8 miles/hour —
gusting to 5.7 miles/hour.
The barometric pressure is 29.7 inches of mercury and steady.
During the past 24 hours, precipitation has totaled 0.53 inches,
and the temperature has ranged from a
low of 40°F
to a high of 49°F.
48°F - Cloudy
RealFeel is a registered trademark of Accuweather, Inc.
Recent Detroit News Articles
- Suspect in Fatal Shooting of Detroit Girl Arrested in Dallas
A 22-year-old Michigan man has been arrested in Dallas in connection with the fatal shooting of 7-year-old girl in Detroit.
NBC. Wed, Nov 25 2020 06:44:06 PM.
- Black voters concerned about Trump campaign's efforts to overturn election
"We were watching elected officials argue about whether our votes should count or not," Detroit pastor Rev. Charles Williams said.
CBS News. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 07:08:36 -0500.
- Detroit Lions legend threatens Michigan brewery with legal action over new brew
A Detroit brewery had to call off its latest beer just one day after announcing it over legal objections from a retired Detroit Lions star.
James Leggate. Fox News. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 01:00:16 GMT.
- Giuliani says he 'exaggerated a bit' when he said there were more votes than citizens in Detroit
Rudy Giuliani revealed Monday he 'exaggerated' when he said there were more votes cast in Detroit than there are citizens - even though Trump used that exact claim to overturn the election.
Daily Mail. Tue, 24 Nov 2020 17:30:22 GMT.
- 'This is why I'm here': A Detroit Lions VP tries to save her daughter from rare disease
Lions VP Kelly Kozole has empowered a village to help research BPAN -- a neurological disorder that might someday take her daughter.
ESPN. Tue, 24 Nov 2020 10:20:19 EST.
- Delta launches contactless TSA PreCheck in Detroit
Delta Air Lines Inc. is partnering with the Travel Security Administration to launch digital identification for TSA PreCheck travelers.
Chris Fuhrmeister. American City Business Journals. Mon, 23 Nov 2020 12:35:09 +0000.
- Charlotte Hornets, Detroit Pistons, Denver Nuggets Biggest Losers In First 24 Hours Of NBA Free Agency
The Charlotte Hornets, Detroit Pistons and Denver Nuggets are the three biggest losers in the first 24 hours of NBA free agency.
By Shlomo Sprung, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 21 Nov 2020 19:18:32 -0500.
- Black Detroit voters sue Trump campaign over effort to invalidate election results
A group of black voters in Detroit announced they are suing President Donald Trump and his campaign.
ABC News. Sat, 21 Nov 2020 17:49:54 -0500.
- Sources: Ariza, in 3rd trade in week, off to OKC
Trevor Ariza is on the move for the third time this week, with the Detroit Pistons rerouting him to the Oklahoma City Thunder as part of a three-team trade with the Dallas Mavericks, sources told ESPN.
ESPN. Sat, 21 Nov 2020 13:39:49 EST.
- Detroit Lions QB's wife apologizes for calling Michigan government a 'dictatorship'
Kelly Stafford, the wife of Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford, went on the offensive on Instagram Thursday. Her remarks come after Gov. Whitmer imposed new restrictions.
Daily Mail. Fri, 20 Nov 2020 21:35:22 GMT.
Detroit, Michigan Flag
For more information and news about the city of Detroit, Michigan, please visit these resources:
Detroit, Michigan is located at about 42.33 degrees North (latitude) and 83.05 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © Zeducorp.
All rights reserved. About Us
Detroit, Michigan News