Fresno Weather News
Current Weather Conditions in Fresno, CA
Currently, on January 17th 2021,
the temperature in Fresno is 49°F,
the relative humidity is 83%,
and the RealFeel® temperature is 51°F.
Wind is blowing from the northeast at 1.1 miles/hour —
gusting to 1.6 miles/hour.
The barometric pressure is 30.13 inches of mercury and falling.
During the past 24 hours, precipitation has totaled 0 inches,
and the temperature has ranged from a
low of 44°F
to a high of 63°F.
49°F - Clear
RealFeel is a registered trademark of Accuweather, Inc.
Recent Fresno News Articles
- 9 Killed in Head-On Crash in Fresno County, Calif., Police Say
The 28-year-old driver of an S.U.V. and all eight occupants of a pickup were killed, including seven young people, the California Highway Patrol said.
Michael Levenson. New York Times. Sun, 03 Jan 2021 15:53:43 +0000.
- Strong throws 3 TDs to Horton, Nevada beats Fresno St. 37-26
Carson Strong threw three of his career-high five touchdown passes to Tory Horton and Nevada beat Fresno State 37-26 on Saturday night in a key Mountain West Conference matchup.
Fox News. Sun, 06 Dec 2020 14:33:49 GMT.
- Viral videos from two Fresno gas station managers help homeless customers get donations
Two gas station managers are recording homeless people in Fresno, California, and are going viral because of it. ...
CBS News. Fri, 04 Dec 2020 12:16:03 -0500.
- Column One: Armenian Americans marvel at an elder's generosity as they grieve over an ancestral home
Clara Margossian, 102, built a life in Fresno after her family fled the Armenian genocide. With the war in Nagorno-Karabakh, she has given $1 million to help Armenia, a homeland she's never seen.
Diana Marcum. Los Angeles Times. Sun, 22 Nov 2020 08:00:18 -0500.
- Sheriffs not enforcing Newsom's coronavirus curfew, won't 'make criminals' of law-abiding citizens
Fresno Sheriff Margaret Mims said she wouldn't be penalizing residents who didn't follow the coronavirus curfew imposed by California Gov. Gavin Newsom, FOX 26 reported.
Peter Aitken. Fox News. Fri, 20 Nov 2020 17:31:52 GMT.
- California man 'stabs three Defend Armenia protesters' in Fresno
Authorities have accused Jaime Fonseca, 41, of slashing three protesters with 'Defend Armenia' because demonstrators' vehicle's blocked a roadway in Fresno, California
Daily Mail. Thu, 29 Oct 2020 23:45:40 GMT.
- Fresno DA slams Governor Newsom for his bail policies that have let violent criminals out of prison
Governor Gavin Newsom has been slammed by local and state officials in Fresno. There has been an uptick in crime with almost twice as many shootings compared to 2019.
Daily Mail. Sat, 24 Oct 2020 01:20:01 GMT.
- California election officials clash with GOP over unofficial ballot boxes
A battle is brewing in California over unofficial ballot boxes set up by the Republican Party. These boxes have been seen in at least three counties, including Los Angeles, Fresno and Orange counties. ...
CBS News. Tue, 13 Oct 2020 10:10:23 -0400.
- Newfront brings on another team of veteran insurance brokers in Fresno
Fast-growing Newfront Insurance has added a team of insurance veterans in Fresno, in addition to the new brokers the company has added in the past several years in Sacramento, Bakersfield and Clovis.
Mark Anderson. American City Business Journals. Wed, 30 Sep 2020 13:57:58 +0000.
- 250 Camp Pendleton Marines and sailors to deploy to Creek fire near Fresno
Wildland firefighters say the troops will significantly aid firefighting efforts against the 250,000-acre blaze
Andrew Dyer. San Diego Union Tribune. Fri, 18 Sep 2020 19:11:56 -0400.
Fresno Pacific Southwest Building
For more information and news about the city of Fresno, California, please visit these resources:
Fresno, California is located at about 36.74 degrees North (latitude) and 119.79 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © Zeducorp.
All rights reserved. About Us
Fresno, California News