Jacksonville Weather News
Current Weather Conditions in Jacksonville, FL
Currently, on July 29th 2021,
the temperature in Jacksonville is 78°F,
the relative humidity is 88%,
and the RealFeel® temperature is 88°F.
Wind is blowing from the west-northwest at 1.6 miles/hour —
gusting to 2.2 miles/hour.
The barometric pressure is 30.02 inches of mercury and rising.
During the past 24 hours, precipitation has totaled 0.05 inches,
and the temperature has ranged from a
low of 73°F
to a high of 91°F.
78°F - Mostly cloudy
RealFeel is a registered trademark of Accuweather, Inc.
Recent Jacksonville News Articles
- Rising seafood prices, shortage of labor haven't deterred local woman's dream restaurant venture
Starting a restaurant in the pandemic has been challenging for the Jacksonville native, but she's focused on making it work.
Logan Moore. American City Business Journals. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 18:43:40 +0000.
- Professional Bank announces expansion into Tampa Bay, Jacksonville markets
A banking veteran with more than 30 years of experience will oversee the expansion.
Ashley Garrett. American City Business Journals. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 11:00:00 +0000.
- Florida hospital sees most COVID-19 patients since start of pandemic, with over 90% unvaccinated
Officials at the University of Florida Health Jacksonville say they're hitting numbers of COVID-19 patients higher than any they've seen during the pandemic. ...
CBS News. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 16:02:46 -0400.
- Vikings drop recent draft pick who was shot four times
The Minnesota Vikings have signed former Jacksonville Jaguars receiver DeDe Westbrook but had to waive sixth-round pick Jaylen Twyman due to the non-football injury to make room for him.
Fox News. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 19:30:08 GMT.
- Northeast Florida hospitals returning to COVID-19 peak amid delta variant surge
In the past month, 44% of COVID-19 patients at Baptist Health in Jacksonville were in their 40s or younger, and "most were previously healthy."
Abcnews. ABC News. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 13:43:50 +0000.
- Jags taking 'cautious' approach with Lawrence's hamstring
The Jacksonville Jaguars expect quarterback Trevor Lawrence to be fully cleared to practice by training camp next month.
Fox News. Mon, 14 Jun 2021 21:58:13 GMT.
- Jags' Lawrence (hamstring) limited in minicamp
The tightness that limited Jacksonville quarterback Trevor Lawrence last week in OTAs reemerged during the first day of mandatory minicamp on Monday, forcing the Jaguars to keep him out of team drills.
ESPN. Mon, 14 Jun 2021 13:34:27 EST.
- Florida bans transgender athletes from participating in female sports
"In Florida, girls are going to play girls sports and boys are going to play boys sports," Gov. Ron DeSantis said as he signed the bill into law at a Christian academy in Jacksonville.
Daily Mail. Tue, 01 Jun 2021 20:35:36 GMT.
- Tim Tebow is back! QB-turned-minor league baseball player signs one-year deal with Jaguars
Tim Tebow's NFL comeback is underway as the former Heisman Trophy winner has signed a one-year deal to play tight end for his hometown Jacksonville Jaguars.
Daily Mail. Thu, 20 May 2021 17:21:09 GMT.
- Corrine Brown, Florida Democrat, to get new trial, federal appeals court orders
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — A federal appeals court ordered a new trial on Thursday for former U.S. Rep. ...
Washington Times. Thu, 06 May 2021 21:38:08 -0400.
Jacksonville Skyline at Night
For more information and news about the city of Jacksonville, Florida, please visit these resources:
Jacksonville, Florida is located at about 30.34 degrees North (latitude) and 81.67 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © 2021 Zeducorp.
All rights reserved. About Us
Jacksonville, Florida News