Milwaukee Weather News
Current Weather Conditions in Milwaukee, WI
Currently, on January 17th 2022,
the temperature in Milwaukee is 26°F,
the relative humidity is 59%,
and the RealFeel® temperature is 22°F.
Wind is blowing from the northwest at 7.1 miles/hour —
gusting to 12 miles/hour,
and the wind chill temperature is 18°F.
The barometric pressure is 29.83 inches of mercury and falling.
During the past 24 hours, precipitation has totaled 0 inches,
and the temperature has ranged from a
low of 18°F
to a high of 28°F.
26°F - Cloudy
RealFeel is a registered trademark of Accuweather, Inc.
Recent Milwaukee News Articles
- Wisconsin man was handling firearm that discharged, killing 8-year-old child: 'Put down the guns'
Acting Milwaukee Mayor Cavalier Johnson asked citizens to "please, put down the guns" after a 47-year-old man was arrested Saturday when a firearm he was holding discharged, striking and killing an 8-year-old girl.
Stephen Sorace. Fox News. Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:23:50 GMT.
- Off-duty Wisconsin cop saves mother in shooting outside Shake Shack, sustains life-threatening injuries
Off-duty Milwaukee police detective saves mother, three children after attempted carjacking.
Pilar Arias. Fox News. Mon, 17 Jan 2022 15:49:01 GMT.
- Chicago, Twin Cities Covid policies hit restaurants, and is a new wave of closures coming? Quick Bites
While the city of Milwaukee has not ordered local restaurants to require diners show proof of Covid-19 vaccination before dining indoors, restaurant owners and diners don't have to look far to see how such rules impact businesses.
David Schuyler. American City Business Journals. Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:00:00 +0000.
- 100 East office tower in downtown Milwaukee to be sold to resolve foreclosure
The 35-story 100 East office tower in downtown Milwaukee will soon go on the market for sale under an agreement between its owner and lender to resolve an ongoing foreclosure lawsuit.
Sean Ryan. American City Business Journals. Mon, 17 Jan 2022 00:00:00 +0000.
- Waukesha Christmas parade suspect will stand trial, Wisconsin judge rules
A Wisconsin judge ruled Friday that a Milwaukee man accused of plowing his SUV through a suburban Christmas parade, killing six people and injuring dozens more, will stand trial.
Ap. ABC News. Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:35:19 +0000.
- Wisconsin judge to decide if Waukesha Christmas parade suspect will stand trial
A Wisconsin judge is poised to decide whether a Milwaukee man accused of plowing his SUV through a suburban Christmas parade, killing six people and injuring dozens more, will stand trial.
Ap. ABC News. Fri, 14 Jan 2022 13:21:48 +0000.
- New Pittsburgh Pirates Hitting Coach Andy Haines Believes He Has Learned From Firing
New Pittsburgh Pirates hitting coach Andy Haines believes he has learned from the experience of being fired by the Milwaukee Brewers at the end of last season.
By John Perrotto, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 13 Jan 2022 07:00:00 -0500.
- Selfless speed skater gives up her spot at Olympics to her teammate
Jackson, who is ranked number one in the world in the 500 meters, slipped during the 500m at the U.S. Speed Skating Trials on Friday in Milwaukee and missed out on a qualifying spot.
Daily Mail. Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:35:53 +0000.
- L.A. native John Block was 'difference-maker' in Bucks ending Lakers' 33-game winning streak
L.A. native John Block, a journeyman forward, helped the Milwaukee Bucks end the Lakers' 33-game winning streak 50 years ago. Here's how he did it.
Andrew Greif. Los Angeles Times. Sun, 9 Jan 2022 12:30:36 GMT.
- Bye-Bye, Boogie: Bucks Waive Veteran Center DeMarcus Cousins
DeMarcus Cousins is a free agent again after he was waived by the Milwaukee Bucks ahead of a Jan. 7 deadline that would have guaranteed his one-year contract.
By Andrew Wagner, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 06 Jan 2022 17:59:06 -0500.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin City Hall Tower
For more information and news about the city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, please visit these resources:
Milwaukee, Wisconsin is located at about 43.04 degrees North (latitude) and 87.92 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © 2012-2022 Zeducorp.
All rights reserved. About Us
Milwaukee, Wisconsin News