New York City Weather News
Current Weather Conditions in New York, NY
Currently, on July 29th 2021,
the temperature in New York is 73°F,
the relative humidity is 75%,
and the RealFeel® temperature is 74°F.
Wind is blowing from the north at 3.5 miles/hour —
gusting to 4.6 miles/hour.
The barometric pressure is 30.06 inches of mercury and rising.
During the past 24 hours, precipitation has totaled 0 inches,
and the temperature has ranged from a
low of 69°F
to a high of 81°F.
73°F - Cloudy
RealFeel is a registered trademark of Accuweather, Inc.
Recent New York City News Articles
- Twitter announces closure of NYC and San Francisco offices after new CDC guidance on Delta
Twitter on Wednesday announced the permanent closure of its two largest offices - San Francisco, where its headquarters are, and New York - owing to the latest CDC guidance on COVID.
Daily Mail. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 03:33:12 GMT.
- All of New York City Falls Under C.D.C. Indoor Mask Guidelines
Mayor Bill de Blasio said those who got vaccinated at a city-run site starting Friday would receive $100, as officials weighed whether to bring back a mask mandate.
Michael Gold. New York Times. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 22:05:54 +0000.
- NYC will pay ANYONE $100 who gets their first dose at a city-run site
Starting Friday, anyone who gets their first dose of the coronavirus vaccine at New York City-run vaccine will receive a $100 incentive, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Wednesday.
Daily Mail. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 21:19:28 GMT.
- A key deadline for a 9/11 relief program approaches. How survivors can apply for relief
The federal government created two programs to assist individuals who lived and worked in downtown New York City during the tragedy.
CNBC. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 19:08:07 GMT.
- Citizens Financial beefs up NYC presence with $3.5B deal for Investors Bancorp
Citizens Financial agreed to buy Investors Bancorp, announcing its second major deal this year.
Jonathan Garber. Fox News. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 17:34:04 GMT.
- NYC mayoral candidate Curtis Sliwa sounds alarm on 'slow creep of CRT' in city's public schools
New York City mayoral candidate Curtis Sliwa is sounding the alarm on what he calls the "slow creep of CRT," or critical race theory, into the city's public schools.
Audrey Conklin Andrew Murray. Fox News. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 17:28:26 GMT.
- NYC program tackles roots of gun violence with holistic prescription for peace
Some anti-violence programs are treating the recent surge in gun violence as a disease. Dr. Tara Narula shows us how one nonprofit is filling the prescription for change.
CBS News. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 13:20:34 -0400.
- NYC To Pay People $100 To Get Covid-19 Vaccine
The city recently imposed a vaccine or test requirement for all municipal employees.
By Alison Durkee, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 12:22:41 -0400.
- NYC to Offer $100 Incentive for Vaccination Starting Friday
Starting Friday, New York City will pay $100 to anyone who goes to a city-run vaccination site for their first Covid vaccine dose, Mayor Bill de Blasio said.
CNBC. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 16:16:29 GMT.
- COVID testing mandate for unvaccinated seen as booster
New York City and California are turning to a COVID testing mandate for unvaccinated public employees. Health experts say this could boost confidence in the shots.
ABC News. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 08:39:46 -0400.
- "Alarming" COVID hot spots in NYC amid battle over reopening schools
COVID's spread focused again in Orthodox Jewish communities as principals vote no-confidence in Mayor Bill de Blasio after school opening delays.
CBS News. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 17:58:30 -0400.
- New York City and California to Require Vaccines or Tests for Workers
California and New York City announced the mandates for their employees, while the Department of Veterans Affairs said frontline health care workers must get vaccinated or face possible termination.
Emma G. Fitzsimmons, Shawn Hubler and Jennifer Steinhauer. New York Times. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 20:03:27 +0000.
- New Tudor, Rolex Stores Open In New York Where Watch Boutiques Put Emphasis On Experiences
After almost a year of lock-down due to the pandemic, New York City watch stores are opening up again, and some are even starting anew.
By Roberta Naas, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 12:04:15 -0400.
- NYC to require vaccines or weekly testing for city workers, including teachers and police officers
"This is about our recovery. This is about what we need to do to bring back New York City," Mayor de Blasio said. "This is about keeping people safe.
Ap. ABC News. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 14:59:47 +0000.
- New York City to require hospital workers to get vaccinated or get tested weekly
As part of a nationwide response to the threat posed by the more contagious Delta coronavirus variant, New York City will require COVID-19 vaccinations or weekly tests for workers at city-run hospitals and clinics.
News Wires. France 24. Wed, 21 Jul 2021 22:14:13 GMT.
- Man arrested after trying to snatch five-year-old boy from New York City street
- Video shows intense moment NYC mom pulled her 5-year-old son away from attempted kidnapper
A New York City mother says her three children are traumatized after her 5-year-old son was nearly abducted right in front of her.
KETV. Sat, 17 Jul 2021 02:53:00 GMT.
- NYC mayor nominee Eric Adams: Will attack gun violence, no quick release of violent defendants
Democratic mayoral nominee Eric Adams says he will use “precision policing” to tackle the flow of firearms to New York City and take a hard line on judges who swiftly release people who engage in gun violence. ...
Tom Howell Jr.. Washington Times. Sun, 11 Jul 2021 09:59:11 -0400.
- Elsa soaks NYC as it races up East Coast, millions under tropical storm warnings
Fast-moving Tropical Storm Elsa hit the New York City region with heavy rain and high winds, toppling trees and hindering some commuter rail service as it churned its way toward New England.
KETV. Fri, 09 Jul 2021 15:02:00 GMT.
- Eric Adams: Ex-policeman wins NYC Democratic mayoral primary
Eric Adams, who promises to be tough on crime, is likely to become the city's second black leader.
BBC News. Wed, 07 Jul 2021 01:12:26 GMT.
New York City Hall
For more information and news about New York City, New York, please visit these resources:
New York City, New York is located at about 40.72 degrees North (latitude) and 73.98 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © 2021 Zeducorp.
All rights reserved. About Us
New York City, New York News