Philadelphia Weather News
Current Weather Conditions in Philadelphia, PA
Currently, on September 25th 2021,
the temperature in Philadelphia is 74°F,
the relative humidity is 41%,
and the RealFeel® temperature is 81°F.
Wind is blowing from the northwest at 1.1 miles/hour —
gusting to 3.1 miles/hour.
The barometric pressure is 30.04 inches of mercury and falling.
During the past 24 hours, precipitation has totaled 0 inches,
and the temperature has ranged from a
low of 54°F
to a high of 74°F.
74°F - Mostly sunny
RealFeel is a registered trademark of Accuweather, Inc.
Recent Philadelphia News Articles
- Jobs are rebounding in the Philadelphia region. The labor force? Not so much, and it might get worse.
Businesses are grappling with a severe labor shortage, and experts don't expect relief.
Ty West. American City Business Journals. Fri, 24 Sep 2021 17:19:44 +0000.
- McCaffery lands PrimoHoagies out of South Philadelphia for The Terminal in the Strip
New sandwich shop follows recent announcement by a Virginia craft brewer as McCaffery works to lease up Strip District terminal redevelopment.
Tim Schooley. American City Business Journals. Fri, 24 Sep 2021 15:19:59 +0000.
- Moment woman pulls gun on Chipotle cashier in Philadelphia
The incident, which was caught on surveillance footage, took place at the popular Tex-Mex location at Roosevelt Mall in the Rhawnhurst section of Philadelphia just before 5pm on Saturday.
Daily Mail. Thu, 23 Sep 2021 16:09:35 GMT.
- Customer pulls gun on Philadelphia Chipotle cashier, demands she speak to manager: 'Give me my food'
A customer waiting in line at a Chipotle in Philadelphia on Saturday pulled a gun on a cashier and demanded food after employees told her the store was closing, authorities said Wednesday.
Stephen Sorace. Fox News. Thu, 23 Sep 2021 12:28:26 GMT.
- Warriors' Lacob fined $50K for Simmons remarks
Golden State Warriors owner Joe Lacob has been fined $50,000 by the NBA for comments he made to the San Francisco Chronicle regarding Philadelphia 76ers forward Ben Simmons.
ESPN. Wed, 22 Sep 2021 21:09:18 EST.
- Philadelphia police released footage of a drive-by shooting, one dead and five wounded
The surveillance footage captures a silver car with tinted windows as it approaches a group of people hanging out at the 1300 block of West Chew Avenue, Philadelphia.
Daily Mail. Wed, 22 Sep 2021 20:58:23 GMT.
- Timberwolves need to get Ben Simmons now or prepare to trade Karl-Anthony Towns later
The escalating situation with Ben Simmons in Philadelphia feels like a rerun of what happened with the Wolves and Jimmy Butler.
Michael Rand. Star Tribune - Minneapolis, Minnesota. Wed, 22 Sep 2021 18:14:13 +0000.
- Philadelphia drive-by shooting that killed 1, wounded 5, caught on camera; police seeking suspect vehicle
Philadelphia police are seeking a suspect vehicle in connection to a broad daylight drive-by shooting that killed one and wounded five others in the city's Fern Rock neighborhood on Monday.
Stephen Sorace. Fox News. Wed, 22 Sep 2021 13:25:04 GMT.
- Ben Simmons trade demands should look familiar to Timberwolves fans
Wolves Insider: 76ers guard Ben Simmons wants out of Philadelphia in a situation that is playing out similarly to Jimmy Butler's exit from Minnesota.
Chris Hine. Star Tribune - Minneapolis, Minnesota. Wed, 22 Sep 2021 04:18:21 +0000.
- Short-handed 49ers see three more RBs injured
San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell suffered a right shoulder injury in the 49ers' victory over the Eagles in Philadelphia on Sunday, another in a long line of backfield injuries that have plagued coach Kyle Shanahan's 2-0 club.
ESPN. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 13:18:39 EST.
- Camp Philadelphia
The City of Brotherly Love is being overwhelmed by homeless tent cities.
Thom Nickels. City Journal. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 04:00:00 +0000.
- Philadelphia pays $2 million to woman beaten by police, separated from her son
Rickia Young, who was beaten by Philadelphia police officers, will receive $2 million in a settlement with the city.
ABC News. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 20:42:02 -0400.
Philadelphia City Hall
For more information and news about the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, please visit these resources:
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is located at about 39.95 degrees North (latitude) and 75.16 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © 2021 Zeducorp.
All rights reserved. About Us
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania News