Portland Weather News
Current Weather Conditions in Portland, OR
Currently, on July 29th 2021,
the temperature in Portland is 66°F,
the relative humidity is 69%,
and the RealFeel® temperature is 66°F.
Wind is blowing from the north at 1.2 miles/hour —
gusting to 2.4 miles/hour.
The barometric pressure is 30.04 inches of mercury and steady.
During the past 24 hours, precipitation has totaled 0 inches,
and the temperature has ranged from a
low of 61°F
to a high of 91°F.
66°F - Clear
RealFeel is a registered trademark of Accuweather, Inc.
Recent Portland News Articles
- Portland shooting leaves at least 8 people injured
A Friday shooting in downtown Portland, Oregon, has left at least eight people injured
Audrey Conklin. Fox News. Sat, 17 Jul 2021 12:34:31 GMT.
- Witnesses hogtie beat up active shooter who fired 29 bullets in Oregon - gunman was only one injured
Luke Stolarzyk, 32, is alleged to have fired 29 bullets at a Portland, Oregon apartment building. One resident, John Dickson, left the building a crept up on him, knocking him out.
Daily Mail. Sat, 10 Jul 2021 00:13:37 GMT.
- Oregon man knocks out, hogties active shooter, according to Portland police
Oregon authorities say a Portland shooting incident saw nearly 30 bullets fly before witnesses subdued and beat up the suspect -- who was the only person injured.
Michael Ruiz. Fox News. Wed, 07 Jul 2021 21:36:32 GMT.
- Chad Johnson continues streak of generous giving
The former Cincinnati Bengals player continued his generous giving by leaving a $1,000 tip at an IHOP in Portland, Oregon.
ESPN. Sat, 3 Jul 2021 14:55:52 EST.
- Oregon breaks heat records for the third day and British Columbia sees Canada's hottest temperature
The record-breaking heat wave that rocked the Pacific Northwest over the past few days only brought temperatures even higher on Monday as Salem sizzles in 117F heat and Portland hits 115F.
Daily Mail. Tue, 29 Jun 2021 16:36:54 GMT.
- Pacific Northwest Bakes in Record-Setting Heat Wave
It was expected to reach 114 degrees in Portland, Ore., on Monday, even hotter than Sunday, when the airport recorded 112 degrees, the highest temperature since 1940, forecasters said.
Neil Vigdor. New York Times. Mon, 28 Jun 2021 15:49:25 +0000.
- Dozens of Portland police officers resign from unit after cop is charged
The officers left the voluntary unit a day after one of its members was charged with assaulting a woman at an Oregon protest last year.
CBS News. Fri, 18 Jun 2021 23:36:16 -0400.
- 50 Police Officers Step Down From a Crowd Control Unit in Portland
The officers voted to leave the unit, known as the Rapid Response Team, hours after one of its members was charged with assaulting a woman at an Oregon protest in August.
Michael Levenson. New York Times. Fri, 18 Jun 2021 02:24:48 +0000.
- Police officer indicted on assault charge over alleged use of force at protest
A grand jury indicted a Portland, Oregon, police officer on an assault charge for what prosecutors allege was an "excessive and unlawful use of force" during a protest.
ABC News. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 11:00:41 -0400.
- Police declare riot in Portland as protesters mark 1 year since George Floyd's death
Police declared a riot in Oregon's largest city on Tuesday night as a demonstration to commemorate the one year anniversary of George Floyd's death spiralled into chaos.
ABC News. Wed, 26 May 2021 10:45:59 -0400.
Portland, Oregon Skyline
For more information and news about the city of Portland, Oregon, please visit these resources:
Portland, Oregon is located at about 45.52 degrees North (latitude) and 122.68 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © 2021 Zeducorp.
All rights reserved. About Us
Portland, Oregon News