Sacramento Weather News
Current Weather Conditions in Sacramento, CA
Currently, on July 29th 2021,
the temperature in Sacramento is 66°F,
the relative humidity is 67%,
and the RealFeel® temperature is 65°F.
Wind is blowing from the south at 5.8 miles/hour —
gusting to 5.8 miles/hour.
The barometric pressure is 29.87 inches of mercury and rising.
During the past 24 hours, precipitation has totaled 0 inches,
and the temperature has ranged from a
low of 64°F
to a high of 103°F.
66°F - Mostly cloudy
RealFeel is a registered trademark of Accuweather, Inc.
Recent Sacramento News Articles
- Hawaii-based investor diversifies with $2.83 million Midtown purchase
After the Covid-19 pandemic depressed the market for a Midtown Sacramento retail building, a new tenant emerged that made its fortunes better.
Ben Van Der Meer. American City Business Journals. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 21:45:57 +0000.
- Buckhorn Grill operator planning new Downtown Sacramento location
A Downtown Sacramento restaurant space vacant for at least five years has a new tenant on the way.
Ben Van Der Meer. American City Business Journals. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 13:36:07 +0000.
- 'Near-complete loss' of young salmon in Sacramento River possible, California officials say
'We're not far off from extinction for the winter run.'
Amy Graff. SFGATE. Tue, 20 Jul 2021 11:00:00 UTC.
- Sacramento County advises vaccinated people wear masks indoors
Sacramento County health officials are advising residents to wear masks indoors regardless of vaccination status citing concerns about the rapid spread of the Delta COVID-19 variant.
Alexandria Hein. Fox News. Fri, 16 Jul 2021 16:59:43 GMT.
- 2 charged with plotting to attack Democratic HQ in Sacramento
Both Northern California residents are accused of conspiring to destroy the building with fire or explosives, and one faces various weapons charges.
CBS News. Fri, 16 Jul 2021 02:42:39 -0400.
- California Heat Wave Could Kill All Young Salmon in Sacramento River
Officials said that the drought is also contributing to to the crisis.
Giulia Heyward. New York Times. Thu, 15 Jul 2021 19:48:35 +0000.
- California, Florida fish mortality pinned to drought, climate change
California officials warned this week that salmon in the state's Sacramento River might not survive the region's historic drought.
Julia Musto. Fox News. Wed, 14 Jul 2021 19:25:00 GMT.
- Women shamed out of pool after they 'berated lesbian couple for kissing'
A group of women singled out a black lesbian couple at a Sacramento hotel for kissing while children were present. Guests at the hotel chanted 'shame' at the group of women as they left the property.
Daily Mail. Fri, 04 Jun 2021 20:21:54 GMT.
- Women in Sacramento hotel pool video obtain lawyer, allege they saw 'sexual activity'
A representative said in a statement the story being told about the situation is 'false and defamatory.'
Joshua Bote, Sfgate. SFGATE. Wed, 2 Jun 2021 15:56:56 UTC.
- Sacramento Kings Trade Ledger Offers Little Hope Entering Key Offseason
The Kings have found themselves with plenty of trade assets on their hands in the past two years, but wound up with little-to-no return on all of them. ...
By Sean Deveney, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 30 May 2021 23:05:22 -0400.
California State Capitol in Sacramento
For more information and news about the city of Sacramento, California, please visit these resources:
Sacramento, California is located at about 38.58 degrees North (latitude) and 121.49 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © 2021 Zeducorp.
All rights reserved. About Us
Sacramento, California News