San Francisco Weather News
Current Weather Conditions in San Francisco, CA
Currently, on July 29th 2021,
the temperature in San Francisco is 55°F,
the relative humidity is 98%,
and the RealFeel® temperature is 56°F.
Wind is blowing from the west-southwest at 3.3 miles/hour —
gusting to 7 miles/hour.
The barometric pressure is 29.97 inches of mercury and steady.
During the past 24 hours, precipitation has totaled 0 inches,
and the temperature has ranged from a
low of 55°F
to a high of 66°F.
55°F - Mostly cloudy
RealFeel is a registered trademark of Accuweather, Inc.
Recent San Francisco News Articles
- Twitter announces closure of NYC and San Francisco offices after new CDC guidance on Delta
Twitter on Wednesday announced the permanent closure of its two largest offices - San Francisco, where its headquarters are, and New York - owing to the latest CDC guidance on COVID.
Daily Mail. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 03:33:12 GMT.
- San Francisco robbery wave hits Governor Gavin Newsom's wine shop for fourth time in 2021
California Governor Gavin Newsom's wine shop in San Francisco was targeted by would-be thieves for the fourth time this year as the city has been hit by a rash of burglaries.
Daily Mail. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 19:17:13 GMT.
- Proposed S.F. ordinance would allow fourplexes on most single-family lots
Single-family zoning could soon be a thing of the past in San Francisco.
Laura Waxmann. American City Business Journals. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 15:19:08 +0000.
- Biotech giant snags Newark cancer drug developer Teneobio for potential $2.5B
Amgen, which has operations in South San Francisco, has typically been known for its research and equity collaborations with Bay Area companies. Now it has lined up its second acquisition in only a few months.
Ron Leuty. American City Business Journals. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 14:31:33 +0000.
- San Francisco shoplifting: Women caught on video allegedly bolting from CVS with bags full of stolen goods
A witness captured a group of women running out of a San Francisco CVS Pharmacy with bags allegedly stuffed full of stolen items as a spree of retail thefts continue to plague the city.
Stephen Sorace. Fox News. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 14:14:08 GMT.
- Giants take advantage of Cody Bellinger's risky throw to edge Dodgers
Cody Bellinger's throwing error in the eighth inning allowed the Giants to edge the Dodgers, 2-1, on Tuesday in San Francisco.
Mike Digiovanna. Los Angeles Times. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 02:07:01 -0400.
- San Francisco bars to require proof of COVID-19 vaccines for indoor patrons
The San Francisco Bar Owner Alliance will require proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative test for the coronavirus taken in the last 72 hours for customers who wish to sit indoors.
Rachel Schnalzer. Los Angeles Times. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 19:17:25 -0400.
- San Francisco community advocate blasts failure of liberal 'idealogues' after former senator robbed
Former California Democrat Senator Barbara Boxer was mugged and had her phone stolen in Oakland over the weekend.
Fox News Staff. Fox News. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 16:22:29 GMT.
- San Francisco bars to require vaccine proof, negative COVID-19 tests to drink inside
A group that represents nearly 500 bars in San Francisco said on Monday that customers will be required to show proof of vaccination or a recent COVID-19 test showing a negative result in order to drink ...
Aris Folley. The Hill. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 23:55:06 +0000.
- San Francisco 49ers Get Value & Flexibility With Fred Warner Extension
The 49ers' decision to give Fred Warner a market-setting extension was questioned by some, but the contract structure shows it is a creative deal worthy of plaudits.
By Nicholas Mcgee, Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 25 Jul 2021 06:50:00 -0400.
San Francisco City Hall
For more information and news about the city of San Francisco, California, please visit these resources:
San Francisco, California is located at about 37.78 degrees North (latitude) and 122.43 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © 2021 Zeducorp.
All rights reserved. About Us
San Francisco, California News