Seattle Weather News
Current Weather Conditions in Seattle, WA
Currently, on January 17th 2022,
the temperature in Seattle is 43°F,
the relative humidity is 90%,
and the RealFeel® temperature is 44°F.
Wind is blowing from the south at 2.3 miles/hour —
gusting to 5.4 miles/hour.
The barometric pressure is 30.06 inches of mercury and steady.
During the past 24 hours, precipitation has totaled 0.08 inches,
and the temperature has ranged from a
low of 38°F
to a high of 44°F.
43°F - Cloudy
RealFeel is a registered trademark of Accuweather, Inc.
Recent Seattle News Articles
- Patti Payne's Cool Pads: Former Laird Norton exec puts Seattle home on the market for $5.1M
Bob Moser guided Laird Norton Wealth Management through the Great Recession as well as the early days of the pandemic before retiring in 2020.
Patti Payne. American City Business Journals. Sat, 15 Jan 2022 00:05:57 +0000.
- Seattle climbs ranks of VC markets after posting massive numbers for 2021
A number of Seattle-area companies pushed their value to at least $1 billion last year, a trend that could set the region apart if it continues.
Rick Morgan. American City Business Journals. Fri, 14 Jan 2022 23:52:34 +0000.
- Seahawks' Geno Smith drove 96 mph, threatened police during DUI arrest: reports
Seattle Seahawks backup quarterback Geno Smith became aggressive with law enforcement and refused to have his blood drawn at a hospital after his arrest for DUI, according to reports.
Paulina Dedaj. Fox News. Wed, 12 Jan 2022 17:07:21 GMT.
- Seattle cop fatally shoots burglar wearing only a towel after he stabbed cop and killed K9 officer
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT: Dramatic body cam footage shows the moment two Seattle officers chasing down the nearly naked suspect, who then stabs a K9 officer and his partner.
Daily Mail. Wed, 12 Jan 2022 14:27:46 GMT.
- Seahawks QB Smith arrested on suspicion of DUI
Seattle Seahawks backup quarterback Geno Smith was arrested on suspicion of DUI early Monday morning, according to King County court records.
ESPN. Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:49:05 EST.
- Breaking down WNBA free agency: Key free agents, questions for all 12 teams
Which teams have cap space to make big additions? Who are the key free agents for each team? And why does Seattle enter free agency as the team to watch?
ESPN. Tue, 11 Jan 2022 09:22:20 EST.
- Seattle lost 170 police officers in 2021; more to leave amid vaccine mandate: report
The Seattle Police Department lost 170 officers in 2021 and dozens more are expected to leave in the coming weeks because of a COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
Louis Casiano. Fox News. Tue, 11 Jan 2022 02:59:26 GMT.
- Seattle house slides off its foundation amid widespread flooding
A woman was able to escape the home on her own, one dog died and teams are still searching for another, officials said.
CBS News. Sat, 08 Jan 2022 15:36:00 -0500.
- Seattle cops staged sightings of Proud Boys on public police radio to 'spook' = Floyd protesters
The fake sightings came during protests following George Floyd's death in a vain effort to deter rioters, an investigation by a police watchdog group has found.
Daily Mail. Fri, 07 Jan 2022 10:06:38 GMT.
- Billy Turner, Trainer of a Triple Crown Winner, Dies at 81
In 1977, under his guidance, Seattle Slew became only the 10th thoroughbred in history to win the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes and Belmont Stakes.
Richard Sandomir. New York Times. Thu, 06 Jan 2022 14:50:01 +0000.
Seattle City Hall
For more information and news about the city of Seattle, Washington, please visit these resources:
Seattle, Washington is located at about 47.61 degrees North (latitude) and 122.33 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © 2012-2022 Zeducorp.
All rights reserved. About Us
Seattle, Washington News