Washington, DC Weather News
Current Weather Conditions in Washington, DC
Currently, on November 26th 2020,
the temperature in Washington is 54°F,
the relative humidity is 89%,
and the RealFeel® temperature is 51°F.
Wind is blowing from the south-southwest at 4.6 miles/hour —
gusting to 5 miles/hour.
The barometric pressure is 30.09 inches of mercury and falling.
During the past 24 hours, precipitation has totaled 0.02 inches,
and the temperature has ranged from a
low of 44°F
to a high of 58°F.
54°F - Cloudy
RealFeel is a registered trademark of Accuweather, Inc.
Recent Washington, DC News Articles
- Joe Exotic's reps 'spent $10,000 at Trump's hotel in DC to convince the president to pardon him'
Tiger King star Joe Exotic's friends and supporters have spent $10,000 at the Trump hotel in Washington DC in a bid to curry favor with the president and obtain a pardon.
Daily Mail. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 01:25:44 GMT.
- Ivanka Trump shares photos of her three children visiting D.C.'s memorials and monuments
Ivanka, 39, took to Instagram on Sunday to share photo collages of her children Arabella, Joseph, and Theodore touring the nation's capital together.
Daily Mail. Mon, 23 Nov 2020 22:21:43 GMT.
- NOT REAL NEWS: False stories from this week about voting, DC's 'MAGA March,' more
Only thousands attended the Washington, D.C. rally supporting President Trump last weekend, not "millions."
Ap. ABC News. Sat, 21 Nov 2020 20:54:39 +0000.
- Anthony Tata, Pentagon policy chief, has COVID-19
Anthony Tata, a retired Army general now in the top policy job at the Pentagon, has tested positive for the coronavirus following a recent visit to Washington, D.C. by Lithuania's defense minister, officials said late Thursday. Mr. ...
Mike Glenn. Washington Times. Fri, 20 Nov 2020 00:15:35 -0500.
- Washington restaurant that feeds homeless saved from closing
The coronavirus pandemic almost caused Sakina Halal Grill in Washington, D.C., to close, but when the owner asked for help, more than $260,000 in donations came in.
Ann Schmidt. Fox News. Fri, 20 Nov 2020 00:39:45 GMT.
- Smithsonian Museums Are Latest to Shutter as Virus Surges
Eight D.C.-area institutions that had reopened to the public will again temporarily close their doors, starting Monday.
Sarah Bahr. New York Times. Thu, 19 Nov 2020 20:14:11 +0000.
- Chicago PhD student accused of stalking, killing ex-boyfriend
A Chicago Ph.D. student studying criminology fatally shot her ex-boyfriend at his Washington, DC, home, authorities said.
Fox News. Wed, 18 Nov 2020 19:57:53 GMT.
- 'Million MAGA March' in Washington D.C. descends into violence
A man was stabbed multiple times and at least 21 people are facing criminal charges after pro-Trump supporters and leftist groups clashed in downtown Washington, D.C., following Saturday's "Million MAGA March." D.C. ...
Jeff Mordock. Washington Times. Sun, 15 Nov 2020 15:27:03 -0500.
- Million MAGA March: Thousands of pro-Trump protesters rally in Washington DC
- Million MAGA March: Supporters explain why they're still backing Trump
Thousands of pro-Trump protesters marched in Washington DC to support President Trump.
BBC News. Sun, 15 Nov 2020 08:52:38 GMT.
- Police response to Washington, D.C., stabbing another sign law enforcement favors Proud Boys
The far-right Proud Boys brag they're close with police. Last week, Washington, D.C., police echoed their claim about a stabbing, only to retract it.
Yahoo. Thu, 12 Nov 2020 16:57:05 -0500.
- Most visitors to Washington, DC, required to have negative COVID-19 test: Mayor
Most visitors to Washington, D.C., from states deemed high-risk for COVID-19 will be required to have a negative test before arriving, the mayor announced.
ABC News. Thu, 05 Nov 2020 18:39:52 -0500.
Washington, DC - John A. Wilson Building
For more information and news about the city of Washington, DC, please visit these resources:
Washington, DC is located at about 38.89 degrees North (latitude) and 77.03 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © Zeducorp.
All rights reserved. About Us
Washington, DC News