Washington, DC Weather News
Current Weather Conditions in Washington, DC
Currently, on May 18th 2021,
the temperature in Washington is 65°F,
the relative humidity is 65%,
and the RealFeel® temperature is 72°F.
Wind is blowing from the south-southeast at 4.6 miles/hour —
gusting to 4.6 miles/hour.
The barometric pressure is 30.39 inches of mercury and steady.
During the past 24 hours, precipitation has totaled 0 inches,
and the temperature has ranged from a
low of 53°F
to a high of 75°F.
65°F - Sunny
RealFeel is a registered trademark of Accuweather, Inc.
Recent Washington, DC News Articles
- Maryland officers shot in 'ambush' while serving arrest warrant
Two Maryland sheriff's officers were "ambushed" and shot multiple times Monday in a Washington D.C., suburb by a suspect who barricaded themselves inside a home and was later found dead, officials said.
Louis Casiano. Fox News. Mon, 17 May 2021 23:14:40 GMT.
- Pro-tax millionaires group launches protest defending proposed Biden tax hikes
A pro-tax millionaires group launched events Monday in New York City and Washington D.C. in favor of the Biden administration and Democrats' proposed tax hikes.
Daily Mail. Mon, 17 May 2021 21:57:02 GMT.
- Mom of missing two-month-old boy says he died in his sleep and she threw his body in the trash
Ladonia Boggs, 38 (left), from Washington DC, has been charged with felony murder and evidence tampering for the presumed death of her two-month-old son, Kyon Jones (right).
Daily Mail. Mon, 17 May 2021 21:27:20 GMT.
- DC teens charged with armed robbery, days after juvenile pleads guilty to carjacking
The suspects include a 16-year-old juvenile male and a 15-year-old juvenile male from Southeast D.C., and a 14-year-old juvenile male from Northeast D.C.
Lucas Manfredi. Fox News. Mon, 17 May 2021 02:27:07 GMT.
- White House Is Said to Quietly Push Change to D.C. Statehood Bill
The deliberations over the long-shot bill center on three Electoral College votes the Constitution gives to the seat of government.
Charlie Savage and Emily Cochrane. New York Times. Thu, 13 May 2021 19:51:05 +0000.
- Efforts to Weed Out Extremists in Law Enforcement Meet Resistance
Oregon, California, Minnesota, Tennessee and Washington, D.C., are seeking to give law enforcement agencies more power to exclude officers with ties to extremist groups.
Neil Macfarquhar. New York Times. Tue, 11 May 2021 21:15:15 +0000.
- 1 officer fired, 3 others under investigation in squad car drag-race crash
1 Washington DC cop fired, 3 under investigation in squad car drag-race crash
ABC News. Tue, 04 May 2021 12:41:36 -0400.
- Liberal activists planning nationwide 'votorcades' to advance Democrats' agenda next week
Liberal activists are planning a nationwide demonstration to help Democrats push through their election overhaul legislation, add D.C. as a state, and kill the filibuster. ...
Ryan Lovelace. Washington Times. Tue, 04 May 2021 09:57:00 -0400.
- DC drops most mask restrictions for vaccinated adults
Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser (D) on Friday officially loosened most mask requirements for fully vaccinated adults in the nation's capital, including mask restrictions at businesses, as well as while ...
Celine Castronuovo. The Hill. Sat, 01 May 2021 19:07:19 +0000.
- Cyber-attack hackers threaten to share US police informant data
The FBI investigates as a group says it has accessed Washington DC police computers, US media report.
BBC News. Tue, 27 Apr 2021 10:42:54 GMT.
- GOP Senator Introduces Bill To Give D.C. To Maryland As Statehood Bill Heads To Senate
Many Republicans in Congress, including Mitt Romney and Lindsey Graham, have endorsed Maryland retrocession as an alternative to statehood.
By Andrew Solender, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Thu, 22 Apr 2021 20:07:30 -0400.
- Biden cheers on D.C. statehood push
The White House said Thursday President Biden is cheering on efforts to grant statehood to Washington, D.C. "President Biden strongly supports D.C. ...
Seth Mclaughlin. Washington Times. Thu, 22 Apr 2021 14:54:00 -0400.
Washington, DC - John A. Wilson Building
For more information and news about the city of Washington, DC, please visit these resources:
Washington, DC is located at about 38.89 degrees North (latitude) and 77.03 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © Zeducorp.
All rights reserved. About Us
Washington, DC News