Washington, DC Weather News
Current Weather Conditions in Washington, DC
Currently, on October 17th 2021,
the temperature in Washington is 65°F,
the relative humidity is 43%,
and the RealFeel® temperature is 68°F.
Wind is blowing from the northwest at 6.2 miles/hour —
gusting to 13.8 miles/hour.
The barometric pressure is 29.93 inches of mercury and falling.
During the past 24 hours, precipitation has totaled 0.31 inches,
and the temperature has ranged from a
low of 51°F
to a high of 73°F.
65°F - Partly sunny
RealFeel is a registered trademark of Accuweather, Inc.
Recent Washington, DC News Articles
- DC air traffic disrupted after American Airlines flight stalls near runway
Emergency crews at Ronald Reagan National airport in Washington, D.C. are responding do a jet that has been stopped in the middle of the airport's main runway
Michael Lee. Fox News. Sat, 16 Oct 2021 21:13:02 GMT.
- Robot dog armed with sniper rifle unveiled at US Army trade show
A robot dog armed with a sniper rifle was unveiled this week in Washington, D.C. at the annual meeting of the Association of the United States Army.
Julia Musto. Fox News. Sat, 16 Oct 2021 14:34:12 GMT.
- WATCH: Marathoners rescued along DC Peaks 50 trail
More than 80 marathoners were rescued from blizzard conditions on the D.C. Peaks 50 trail and were treated for hypothermia and minor injuries.
ABC News. Mon, 11 Oct 2021 19:25:46 -0400.
- Washington DC city employee, 33, shot dead in a Planet Fitness parking lot by man who killed himself
Nikiesha Thomas, 33, was sat in her car outside the Planet Fitness gym in DC when suspect Antoine Oliver, 36, ran up to the parked vehicle and fired at least one shot through the car window. She later died.
Daily Mail. Fri, 08 Oct 2021 15:22:16 GMT.
- Woody Harrelson punched man 'in self-defense' at Washington DC's Watergate Hotel
Woody Harrelson punched a fan at a bar at the Watergate Hotel in Washington, D.C., Wednesday, when the man took photos of the star and refused to delete them, eyewitnesses say.
Daily Mail. Thu, 07 Oct 2021 21:03:08 GMT.
- Coronado man expected to plead guilty to misdemeanor in Capitol riot
Jeffrey "Alex" Smith is expected to enter the plea in Washington, D.C., court virtually on Oct. 28, according to records
Kristina Davis. San Diego Union Tribune. Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:54:15 GMT.
- Illinois' first all-women veteran honor flight to Washington, D.C. takes off from Midway
The participants range in age from 63 to 104 years old, including veterans who served in World War II, Korea and Vietnam.
Judy Hsu. ABC News. Wed, 06 Oct 2021 23:10:16 +0000.
- Thousands take to the streets in Washington, Texas to protest restrictive abortion laws
Thousands rallied in Washington, D.C.; Austin, Texas; and cities around the nation Saturday morning to protest against recent legislative efforts to restrict access to abortion, which has become the biggest threat to ...
Julia Manchester and Maggie Miller. The Hill. Sat, 02 Oct 2021 19:24:42 +0000.
- GOP lawmakers criticize D.C. mayor over rise in violent crime, homelessness
A group of Republican lawmakers criticized D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser over her “failure” to address what they say are surging violent crime and homelessness problems in the nation's capital. ...
Emily Zantow. Washington Times. Fri, 01 Oct 2021 15:42:26 -0400.
- Why Is Everything So Last-Minute in D.C.? It's Complicated
The proliferation of dramatic, last-second congressional deals has increased dramatically in the hyperpartisan environment of the past quarter-century.
Glenn Thrush. New York Times. Fri, 01 Oct 2021 18:02:23 +0000.
- Optimism On Avoidance Of Government Shutdown, Lower Bond Yields Support Early Gains
Tech sector feels some love again after days of the cold shoulder from investors. Treasury yields, volatility start lower, optimism for D.C. resolution higher on last day of trading in Q3, but supply chain worries expected to carry over.
By Jj Kinahan, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 30 Sep 2021 10:04:43 -0400.
- The Papers: UK-US trade deal speculation and energy bill fears
The focus is on the future of UK-US trade after the Washington DC meeting between Boris Johnson and Joe Biden.
BBC News. Tue, 21 Sep 2021 22:46:09 GMT.
Washington, DC - John A. Wilson Building
For more information and news about the city of Washington, DC, please visit these resources:
Washington, DC is located at about 38.89 degrees North (latitude) and 77.03 degrees West (longitude).
Copyright © 2021 Zeducorp.
All rights reserved. About Us
Washington, DC News